domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2009

One look sends it coursing through the veins, oh how the feeling races!

And I had to see you on tuesday, right? Just one look to ruin my week, and that was just the beginning of it. Then I have to stand the lovely couple at school every fucking day. And last but not least, I had a fight with the other twat, because he said the most cruel things my ears had ever heard. Just pathetic. But I'm still trying to get up in the morning, looking myself in the mirror and not comitting suicide. HAHA, just kidding, I would never do such thing. Why can't something nice.. not even nice, something normal happen to me? I just wonder. But well, I think I don't have one reason to be happy nowadays. I hope the reasons start to come soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario