martes, 26 de enero de 2010

Divine exhaustion.

Divine? It was ironic. I'm getting really sick of cleaning, but the thing is, if I don't do it my mom gets really mad. It's not that I don't like cleaning, I don't mind really when it's fair, but this isn't fair. I clean and my mom too but my dad and my brother don't do anything, and what pisses me the most is that every time I have to iron 90% of the clothes are theirs, not mine, not my moms, theirs. It's frustrating, but there's nothing I can do about it. Holidays are ok, I've never been a great fan of them, I actually hated them, now I still do, but less. And I really want to go to school again since this is my last year and I will enjoy it a lot, but I still have more than a month to do nothing, nothing, nothing at all. I fucking hate it. Haha, but it's bearable. Besides I want to go out with my friends but they don't do anything, I need someone to talk to, to have fun with.. I miss my sister. The only one I go out with now is my boyfriend, but it would be nice to go out with the girls like we used to. I hope you're all fine. Cheers.

1 comentario: