viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011

-I hate seagulls-Kate Nash.

(...)

But I have a friend
with whom I like to spend
any time I can find.

I like spleeping in your bed
I like knowing what is going on inside your head
I like taking time
And I like your mind
And I like when your hand is in mine.

(...)

And my heart skips a bit every time that we meet
It's been a while and now your smile
Is almost like a memory
But then you're back and I am fine cause you're with me
and I'm in love with you.

And I can't find the words to make it sound unique
But honestly you make me...strong!
I can't believe I found someone this kind
I hope we carry on, cause you're so nice
And I'm in love with you
Love with you.

1 comentario:

  1. I'm sorry, darling.
    I really don't know what to say.
    I love you.

    ResponderEliminar