domingo, 21 de junio de 2009

Happy Birthday Pup!

My favourite picture. Puppinha of my heart! Happy Birthday Dear! Aaaah I have a lot of things to say. First of all I want to thank you so much for everything you do for me and for all the support you've given me from the start. And I also want to say that I really appreciate all the things you tell me because I feel that we can trust each other and that's a beautiful thing. I want to thank you for being my friend and for always helping me and thank you so much for listening to me when i'm with the weird feelings (haha). I want you to know that you're an amazing girl, kind, gorgeous, patient, cheerful, funny, supportive and GREAT. And I'm sorry I couldn't make it yesterday I feel really bad about that. But don't worry, I was there with you even tough you may haven't noticed haha. We haven't met in months but our friendship has grown stronger and stronger. I'm corny today. You mean a lot Pup, have an amazing day today, you really deserve it. I LOVE YOUUUUU .

2 comentarios:

  1. Did you know you made me cry? Well, I did. I love Pup and you're an amazing person, and I nver thought we would end up being friends, and as you said, our friedship has come stronger and stronger, and it's still growing up. And I'm so glad I've met you, because you're always there to make me laugh, cry and support me when I need you. And I love you so much ♥ we're having lunch next Sunday, or whenever I can or you can.

    I LOVE YOU PUPPETA OF MY LIFE ♥ please, don't forget it.

    ResponderEliminar