lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

I ♥ Feriados.

Today I went to Dot. It was nice, I reckon. The best part is that I went to starbucks and I had an amazing cappuccino. It was a cool day, but I still have some homework to do. I can't wait for Humbug to be released, I just simply cannot wait.

I was biting the time zone, And we embellish the banks of our bloodstreams, And threw caution to the colourful Then we fell asleep in the car, Until the bumps woke me up in your grip And the tide took me to your mouth, And then swept me back down to your palms It's them that put me inside the reminder That yours is the only ocean, (Yours Is the only ocean) That I wanna swing from, Yours is the only ocean, That I want to hang on to.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Puppy.
    I want to go to Dot. I'm sure I'll visit Starbucks and Kel ♥ those are my favourites places in Buenos Aires, hahaha.
    I miss you, I hope you're okay.
    I can't write you some text messages cos I'm running out of money, actually, I think I don't have any left u.u but it comes in a few days.

    Good luck tomorrow at school.

    PS, I love you.

    ResponderEliminar