miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2009

Friday.

I'm back. I'll turn seventeen on friday which is insane.. Seventeen at last. I'd love to be seventeen I think it's a great age and it's my favourite number as well (?). It'll be a cool day, the girls are coming after school and before P.E and at night my sis' coming, it'll be a blast. Then, I'll have a great weekend too, I might get together with Pup on saturday and on sunday it's family day. I'm not excited about being 17 though, at least for now, because I know that I'll be thrilled on friday. One of my lovely presents is Humbug ♥ (it's the only one I actually wanted haha). So, that has changed my week, since I've been having the most shitty couple of weeks of my life. I have to be happy. Thanks for buying me the cd mom.

I thought I saw you in The Rusty Hook, huddled up in a wicker chair
I wandered over for a closer look, and kissed whoever was sitting there
He was close and he held me very tightly until I asked awfully politely
"Please, can I call you his name?"

2 comentarios:

  1. Yes, being seventeen's the most exciting age, if you want to know the truth. I wish I had seventeen, but I'm eighteen :( hahaha. And well, you HAVE TO BE HAPPY because of your birthday, there's nothing better than that! And you have to remember I love you so fuckin much ♥ and i love being with you, chatting with you or just hanging around with you ♥ and I can't wait to see you and give you a MASSIVE HUG and of course, your gift!

    I LOVE YOU ♥

    PS, I got Humbug too. Well, actually, a friend of mine called Macarena bought it and she lent it to me yesterday. I REALLY LOVE THE PHOTO'S IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOOKLET. D'you want to know why? BECAUSE JOSH HOMME'S TAKING THE PHOTOGRAPH TO AM! ♥ I love him :B

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Si, yo tambien hacia mil que no pasaba por aca
    Besito maca :)

    ResponderEliminar