sábado, 3 de octubre de 2009

17 at last.

Yeaaah, seventeen feels good. But today I feel as if I had a hangover. Dunno why I feel like shit. I would have love to get together with Puppy today, but I can hardly move. I'm so sorry Puppy.. I fucking love you. And I appreciate your friendship more than anything I must say.
Friday was good, the girls brought a cake to school. Then we had lunch at my house and went to P.E. My aunt came to my house later and in the evening my sister and Pauli came too, it was great. Altough I think I did too many things during the day and that's why I feel like shit today. I've realized that there will always be some people that disappoint and you never tought that they would, and some that surprise you in a good way, and you never tought they would.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario