viernes, 18 de diciembre de 2009

The day after a triumph is as hollow as the day after a tragedy.

I got a 9,50 in the written exam, and a 10 in the oral. I could've done better in both, in the written part I made really stupid mistakes that I wouldn't have done if I wasn't so nervous, so I don't care much about that. And in the oral, I was about to break down, my hands were sweating and my legs were shaking (I know I'm insane), I got stuck a couple of times, I could have done it a bit better, but I talked a lot. The night wasn't that great, he fucked up for the first time, and I remembered things I shouldn't've. We both cried.. which was a bit awkward to be honest. But in the end, things are going quite normal, and nice. I'm a bit pissed about what happened, but as everyone says: Let bygones be bygones.
-A fun picture in order to forget about the shit. That's the night of my seventeenth birthday with Caro, how fun.

1 comentario:

  1. Macaaaaaaa
    Mil años que no pasaba por aca :)
    Saludos, mil gracias por pasar!

    ResponderEliminar