lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2009

Skin and bones.

I love holidays. I used to hate them because I was so bored all the time but now, even when I'm bored I love them, it's probably because I remember that during the year I have to work extremely hard. Now, I have time to draw a tree in my bedroom wall if I wanted to. Today I ironed some clothes, insane right? But I had free time ahaha. And tomorrow, I'm going out with my Puppy. I can't wait.
Everything else (love) is going great, I'm happy and I can't believe it. Me and the word commitment just don't go together. But I might have changed, mmm it's not change, it's grow up. Gosh, this is so weird and fantastic.
I'm just skin and bones.

1 comentario:

  1. Ay quiero unos anteojos así jajaj
    Un beso maca yo tambien espero que hayas pasado unas lindas fiestas ;)

    ResponderEliminar