miércoles, 17 de marzo de 2010

You are the only exception.

I've had a pretty busy week so far, P.E, English, it's all killing me. I barely have time for myself, that's not good at all. I want my time, and now I'm hungry and we're eating pizza since wednesday is pizza-night, dunno why. The other day I watched 'Inglorious Basterds', I usually love Tarantino movies and this one did not dissapointed me at all and I also fell in love with Hans Landa, the Nazi Colonel (Cristoph Waltz, he won the Oscar for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for this movie) he really rocks it, Brad Pitt doesn't exist compared to him even tough his performance was really good. I love the evil characters. I always do.

1 comentario:

  1. Pup, I'm sorry I'm always remarking your mistakes:

    speacks: speaks (it's in the other entry)
    tough: though. If you write tough, it means another thing (:

    I miss you too, honey.

    ResponderEliminar