sábado, 26 de febrero de 2011

Together we'll find something to direct some laughter at.

On friday I woke up at 6 am, I went to LV and I got there at 8 am. I had to wait half an hour to get in and one hour to start the exam. And more than two hours to be able to go away. It was ok, I thought I was going to be more diffucult, but I dunno, maybe I won't pass; I dunno what they are looking for. I'll know if I can do the oral on thursday. And on friday I have the oral exam, which sucks because I'm afraid and embarrased to have a nice british pronunciation and I'm intimidated, terrified, and I'm sure I'll have a stupid american accent, and I'll get stuck and it will be horrible. I just wish I get a good mark so that my oral won't fuck everything up. The sad thing is that if it does, I'll never be able to forgive myself just for the fact that I know I have a very good british pronunciation (modestia a un lado), even if nobody knows it. I'm anxious, nervous and I want to die. Moving on, I went out with my mom and my aunt and it was a beautiful girl's day. I love them. Sadly, I have a terrible headache now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario