sábado, 26 de marzo de 2011

Completely unexpected tales.

Being alone on a saturday night can mean several things: you have nothing to do, you have nobody to do sth with, everyone's doing sth except from you, you just don't want to go out or do sth, you're lonely and you don't give a fuck and last but not least you are lonely and you give a fuck. My case? I don't think I'm lonely, I have a beautiful boyfriend, but saturdays are Scout days, so I can't see him. I saw Puppy on wednesday and you darling are probably doing sth tonight (ps:I love you!). My Sister's in Paraguay this weekend, but we usually do stuff on saturdays, not every saturday because she has her social life unlike me. And my other 'friend' has completely disappeared, it's like she lives in Mars and I live in Pluto, and the best thing is that she doesn't fucking cares! If only I could be like her! But I care, I care too much, and I end up depressed and angry on a fucking saturday night. And what really drives me crazy is that all of you fuckers (the other girls I mean, not my three friends) tell me that we're doing sth on saturday AND WE'RE FUCKING NOT, DON'T FUCKING TELL ME ANYTHING IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TELL ME LATER! OR IF YOU'RE GOING TO SOMEONE'S HOUSE AND I'M NOT GOING TO BE INVITED. You can all fuck yourselves. Because I'm sure that you all went to her house today, that's why I'm alone, because there is no way she'll ever invite me. I want to think that you didn't and that you in your smaller groups I dunno, went out dancing; I hope you're doing that, because it will make me feel less miserable; I really hope so. I have to let you all go, because you're shit, but I can't. I still have the stupid thought that everything's going to be fine, and it's not, it will never be; specially now. I really have to let you go.

1 comentario:

  1. Yes, I met some people from LV. They were strangers. I had a nice time, though. I talked a lot ;S A LOT.
    But, honey. Here's the thing: I know you care a lot about things, I do too, but believe me, this year you're going to learn a lot about life and friendships. You will. You've already realized who are your best friends and who will be with you no matter what. But you will eventually give a fuck about your ex-school partners, you will. It seems they're already giving a fuck, and good for 'em, I mean. But try not to think too much about them.
    I love you a lot and you're a very important person in my life. I'll never do anything to hurt you, and if I ever do, I won't do it because I want to. I love you a lot.

    ResponderEliminar