lunes, 7 de marzo de 2011

Today is monday.


On thursday Caro came home at noon and we cooked roasted chicken with potatoe pureé, it was delicious, then we went to see the baby of an ex-classmate of ours, that was so weird; later we went to LV to see if I had passed the written exam (I did) and finally we went to the shopping mall as usual and had dinner. On friday I woke up at 6am and by 7.15 me and Eze were on the bus going to LV for my oral exam, we got there at 8.1o and I left at 9.20, it was pretty quick, I think I did well it wasn't that hard, the two teachers showed me a photo of two men talking on the street and I had to talk about it, and then they asked me questions about my friends and school, I have to go there next fucking friday to see if I got in; after that I got home and slept for the rest of the day. On saturday me and my mom went to my aunt's house to spend the day and we ate the most delicious fideos con tuco EVER; at night I went to Agos's house, it was nice even tought we were six people when we were supposed to be 16 at least, I liked it, I hate when there is a lot of people around, we make pancakes and I slept over. On sunday I went to capital with my lovely boyfriend and we saw Black Swan, it was really cool, and then we ate dinner at McDonald's. Last but not least, today I woke up horribly late and my aunt came to have tea and my parents went out like a normal couple. I ate a hamburger and had ice-cream for dessert. (Who the fuck cares about all these right?)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario