martes, 21 de junio de 2011

Daniela Rivero Leone:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PUPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU!

Oh Pup, you're getting older and more beautiful by the minute haha! You know that you're -like I told you some hours ago- by far one of the most incredible friends I have. You make my life a lot happier and funnier and you always help me with absolutely everything, you're an amazing person and I think that everyone would love to have you as their friend (but you're mineee! Haha). I know we'll have a great time on Saturday darling. Have a beautiful day! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH :D

1 comentario:

  1. I saw this post in the afternoon. I wrote a huuuuuge reply, but Blogger was being a bitch, and when I pressed "post comment", it said "Service unavailable", and I was quite mad, and I didn't write everything again.
    I LOVE YOU, OKAY? I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ON SATURDAY. AND DON'T SAY YOUR GIFT IS UNCOOL, BECAUSE I AM SO GOING TO LOVE IT!
    I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE THE BEST FRIEND A PERSON CAN HAVE/ASK. YOU'RE THE BEST.

    ResponderEliminar