jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

One look sends it coursing through the veins, oh how the feeling races!

HAHAHAHA.
I got a 10 in Pedagogy.
This is by far the craziest and most unexpected thing that has happened this year.
Quite ironic too, isn't it?
It was a very nice day.
I woke up and I was happy.
I had tea and toasts for breakfast.
I took the bus and I sat! (this was absolutely amazing).
I could sleep at least 10 minutes on the bus and that made me feel good.
I got a 10 in Pedagogy (sorry for the repetitiveness, yes the word exists! I checked).
Medina made us leave earlier.
The driver of the bus I took to go back home was a nice driver and I got there quickly.
I had tuna and my special rice for lunch (with grated cheese), it was really tasty.
I could take a nice nap.
I don't have classes tomorrow.
I feel like studying and I should because I have a really important Spanish Language exam on Monday. But I feel like studying Phonetics now.
The only bad thing is that I found out that maybe my final exams are on the same day (Pedagogy and Spanish Language). But I dunno for real.
I had coffee and toasts for tea, which sounds quite odd since I should've had tea for tea.
I did some Grammar units for English Language.
I talked to my aunt and Caro on the phone.
Saturday'll be a nice day too: I'm going to my aunt's and then to Pup's b-day party.
I'm wearing glasses and I like it.
I'm in love with my boyfriend♥.
And well, it's been a good day.

1 comentario:

  1. You are so beautiful. And I'm happy that you had a happy day! And I'm happy because of your mark. And I'm happy because you're happy. And I like this kind of posts, especially because it's a happy post. I cannot wait to see you on Saturday! I think I'm going to study, but I don't want to study Phonology because I have to practise some dialogues out loud and I forgot about the different types of intonation. But I think I'll look up words in the dictionary, which it's tiring and sucks.

    ResponderEliminar