viernes, 20 de febrero de 2009

I did some things today. Anyway, it's raining.. I'm not a big fan of the rain, because I like to be alone in my house on the afternoon and I can't when it rains because my dad and my brother stay in the house. But I think they are going away today and that is great, I love them both but the afternoons are mine, alone, in my house in a calm, relax way. I'm talking about that right now with my Pup. What a great day to take a nap, I hate naps but they can be good. How are you people?

4 comentarios:

  1. Un libro tiraste?? :| jajaja eso ya es demasiado maca :)
    Un besote!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahaha, I love rain ♥ I love her. I just spend the afternoon, first on the computer, then I dibujé something stupid on my English exercises sheet of paper, then I had tea and I watched The Lord of the Rings: the Return of the King, by the time it finished, I was having dinner, so, here I am, writing to you (:

    I love you Pup ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the afternoons are mine! jaajaj uhuh te quiero muchisimo maca (L)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Que no te gusta la lluvia ? pienso que es lo mejorr del planeta. a donde vivo llueve poco. pero la lluvia transmite paz y podes cmainar tranquilo por calle y si te mojas, que te importa, es porque vos querés... me parece lo más lindo, porque puedo tener tardes para mi sola, en la calle. hahaha

    ResponderEliminar