sábado, 28 de febrero de 2009

I've just seen a face.


I've just seen a face, I can't forget the time or place where we just met. He's just the boy for me and I want all the world to see we've met, mmm. Had it been another day I might have looked the other way and I'd have never been aware. But as it is I'll dream of him tonight mmm. Falling, yes I am falling, and he keeps calling me back again. I have never known the like of this, I've been alone and I have missed things and kept out of sight but other boys were never quite like this, mmm. Falling, yes I am falling, and he keeps calling me back again. Falling, yes I am falling, and he keeps calling me back again. Oh, falling, yes I am falling, and he keeps calling me back again.

1 comentario:

  1. Te amo puppy. Gracias por estar conmigo SIEMPRE y ahora más que nunca. Te juro que hacés muchísimo por mí ♥ jajaja, y me hacés reír muchísimo también ♥ y eso es genial. Y también estoy acá para vos.
    I LOVE YOU PUPPETA OF MY HEART!!

    ResponderEliminar