martes, 12 de mayo de 2009

What a beautiful day.

Aaah, the back really change us Ro. We sit at the back and it's a disaster, we don't do nothing at all (the famous triángulo de las bermudas) and with Maru talking all day long about chaps it's just mental but great, though. My Gosh, today. When he came to talk I couldn't help my face (paja face), I looked so fucking dumb, he's perfect and I flew. So right now I could be writing anything because I'm not here, I am, but I'm not sane. I'm stupid and freezed. What a man God. If I was very fond of him before, imagine after today's chat. I melted. I'm melting actually. Up, right up in the clouds. Well, after Ro came and we ate soup and we ate a lot, we did the physics TP. And now I'm here, but I'm not really. I'll go and clear my head, I don't want to think. (I'm great honestly).

2 comentarios:

  1. HAHAHAHA, you wrote paja face! It's just... there ain't other way to describe it perfectly (: and you're a piyina, Pup ♥ hahahaha. I've never been in the back of the classroom, I'vew always been adelante xD and we used to do nth but laugh laugh and teachers never told us a word about it! Great times u.u hahahaha.

    I LOVE YOU!

    ResponderEliminar