jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

BAFWEEK.


The photos are shit, because I couldn't take the new camera, and I had to take the fucking kodak. There're from Rapsodia's fashion show, which was pretty amazing, I loved it, and I loved the clothes as well; but we can't appreciate it because of the damn photos. It was very crowded and there were some famous people too haha. I love this sort of events because I like watching all the people, how they dress, how they are, everything. Nice day, but the bad thing was that I couldn't meet Puppy, I had to leave early, fuck, I would have liked it. But it was nice.

2 comentarios:

  1. aaah que lindo ♥
    además re bien que pudiste entrar, hay que tener suerte porque es re limitada la capacidad (creo nunca fui :B jaja) Un beso maca

    ResponderEliminar
  2. aaaa yo fui el viernes, queria entrar al desfile de cook y no pude la cola era re largaaaaaaaaa fui a preguntar y me dijo la chabona no no creo que entran porque primero entran los invitados hdp una bronca 4 horas ahi parada u.u pero we
    beso maca (:

    ResponderEliminar