jueves, 11 de febrero de 2010

There's no better way to start the day than

having breakfast at Starbucks with a very good friend of yours. Puppy thank you so much for joining me today, I had a fantastic time, it's always great when I go out with you, I really missed you, mainly because you're one of the best friends a person can ever have and I'm so glad we are friends and I'm really really fond of you, you're an amazing person. Today was brilliant and now I've realised: we're compulsive buyers, haha. Love you with all my heart!♥

1 comentario:

  1. You made me cry, bitch! Hahaha, I swear it! I had an amazing time with you! Hahaha. I love you, and you're a great great person, I'm so glad we're friends. It's awesome to know I can trust in you :)
    Enjoy the books!

    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar