jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

Coax me out my low, and have a spin of my propeller.


Today I had to wake up at 8 in the morning in order to take some papers to my brother's new school which wasn't that pleasent since I fall asleep at 4 in the morning. So, I took a two-hour nap a while ago, and now I'm a bit better. There's one fucking mosquito that has bitten my right foot 5 times and that's just disturbing, 'cause whether I'm stupid and I didn't even hear it or we're talking about a new species, invisible mosquitos, which is even a more stupid hypothesis. When I have nothing to do this is what I think about, invisible mosquitos, how can that be possible? Anyway, I've been depressed for a couple of days, and I still am, so I'm feeling like eating some chocolate and seeing if it helps.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario