jueves, 3 de junio de 2010

Fired up!

Today I stayed at home and I saw that movie. I dunno why I love those stupid (well, not really) cheerleader films, but I do; with all my heart actually. And there's nothing better than eating rice and watching two extremely sexy blokes as cheerleaders when you're ill, isn't that right? Well, it was a very entertaining afternoon considering the boredom of the previous three. And now it's ten to nine (p.m) and I'm alone and that's just sad not to mention depressing; I know that it seems lame and childish but being alone in my house at night on thursdays makes me feel really bad almost abandoned which is so fucked up and weird. I'm hungry, we're eating empanadas today, but not until one hour, or more..
The doctor came again today, he suggested that I should stay home tomorrow as well, but I want to go to school. So I dunno what I'll do. I'm watching House and this chapter seems quite interesting. Now i'll stop writing and wach T.V. Goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario