lunes, 21 de junio de 2010

Happy Birthday Puppy!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Puppy; happy birthday to youuuuuuuuu. I love this picture, it's so pretty. Pup, I hope you had a brilliant day, with lots of love and presents haha (mine are waiting for you!).
I know what a real friend is, and I know that because of you. A real friend understands you, and supports you no matter what, helps you in everything she can, gives you advice, cares about you, texts you, calls you, feels bad when you are sad or angry or whatever, always wants the best for you, loves you, is there for you at all times. You do all this things and more, that's why I'm grateful for having you; you're one of the best people I know and no matter all the mistakes I may make, I'm not going to lose you. I'm sorry if I'm not such a good friend, I try so hard Pup. I know you had a fantastic birthday party, I would have loved to be there trust me. I miss you so much and love you even moreeee.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN HONEY! ♥

1 comentario:

  1. You made me cry, Pup. Unfortunately, I hadn't a great time, dunno why, I tried to have i, but I failed. Dunno what happened, I was like quite angry, uncomfortable ;s and i was at my own house at my own birthday party ;s i had a great time, but not the greatest as i wanted ;s thank you so much for being my friend, you mean a lot to me, a lot and more, of course. i love you and i can't wait to give you a massive hug, i swear it. i love you.

    ResponderEliminar