domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

BEHAVE GIRL!

Me tengo que grabar eso en la cabeza. No impulsivity. Nooo. Tengo hambre, huelo olor a comida, quiero comer. Estoy pissed very pissed. My father and his son, both of them, ate my chocolate bunny, THEY ATE IT. And I carefully did not eat it all at once because I wanted to eat a bit everyday and they ate it. And I don't have it anymore, so I got pissed and I said some things that I shouldn't have said and now I have to behave If I want to go out on friday. I hate behaving. What does a girl have to do to have a fucking point of view?????? A fucking opinion?? HA? But I'm relaxed, I'm trying at least. I'm happy, tough.

2 comentarios:

  1. Ohhh Pup u.u I understand you perfectly and it's awful. My little brother always eats my gifts and I want to kill him and my mother and my aunt laugh at it ¬¬ haha. But the worst thing is to behave! I hate that, just because I say what I feel, they tell me off ¬¬ that's not fair!
    I can't believe what you're telling me (:

    I love you soooooo much ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. LoL no se como llegue :P, pero vivis cerca y te gustán los monos asi que te banco (?)

    ResponderEliminar