domingo, 26 de abril de 2009

Can't read my..

I'm running out of pictures haha. Well, it's been quite a week, nice, but weird. Ahaha as usual. I've been watching The Brits this past few days, they're nice, I got a bit pissed because my puppets didn't win a brit but they were ok, I have a complaint to do, what's up with Duffy? I mean I like some of her songs (three or so) but give me a break, she's dull, her album is dull, she deserves a few awards but the rest she doesn't deserve them. It's all cool, tough. Then, I adore Brandon Flowers when he sang with the Pet Shop Boys and Lady Gaga, the thing is I love Brandon, he's a very good-looking fella but I do not like The Killers, so I never get to say that. Ehm, The Pet Shop Boys ahaha amazing they were, I don't like them but they were great. Let's see the Girls Aloud, they were cool too, I like that song The Promise. Well, Coldplay I never liked Coldplay and I think their album sucks, that's all. I liked The Ting Tings and Estelle, their performance was nice, well Take That I never liked Take That but their performance was brilliant too. U2 I forgot, I really do hate U2 but they were nice, I'm probably forgetting some of the live performances.. Never mind. Then you chaps, James and B.. something with B, you really do have that non-funny British humour, but you and Kylie weren't that boring I had some fun. I spoke my piece but actually I liked The Brits, they were innovative. Good night, sleep well, eat supper and dream about something. Good night everyone.

Can't read my, Can't read my
No, he can't read my Poker Face.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario