martes, 13 de enero de 2009

Bullshit is in the details.



13th, January.

I'm cold, non-romantic at all, sensitive (with friends not with blokes), I hate corny. I'm femenine (in a strange way but I am) I like complicated, hate simple. I hate commitments and I hate love relationships, I love flings. I'm smart, determined, friendly and mostly I'm a good person. I'm lonely (always talking about blokes) but I love it. I've always had chances, always, but like I said I hate commitments but when we're talking about flings I had a lot of those. The only thing I need to overcome my coldeness it's a warm hand. I'll get it sooner or later. In the meantime I'm living my life to the fullest.

1 comentario:

  1. Hahaha, I think I'm very corny :$
    And I'm cold and romantic, and sensitive. I'm lonely, but I'd like to be with someone and I haven't a chance before, I'm not having it now, hahahaha. And in the meantime, I'm enjoying so much my holidays with my friends♥
    I love you and I hope to see you soon too (:

    ResponderEliminar