martes, 20 de enero de 2009



I didn't know what to write, I'm still thinking, aaha oh yeah. You know when you feel completly out of place? Well that happened to me yesterday at night while we were eating. Everyone was eating this watermelon drink (completly awful) and they were critisizing me because I don't like anything they eat. But give me a break, who the fuck likes watermelon??? It's awful, and then they (my mom, my dad and my brother) made a bet on me, so if I drank some of that awful drink my mom would give me $5 but you can't convince me with money, so it took a while and then she said that if I drank she'll buy on saturday a couple of pronto shakes and dr. lemons to take to my aunt's house, and I'm not an alcoholic but I love dr. lemons (my mom does not know that) ahahaa, and yes she convinced me with alcohol. I tried not to spit it out and I didn't but I was very close to. So that's my story people.

1 comentario:

  1. Yes, most of the time I feel out of place (: hahaha, mainly when I'm having dinner with my family. I hate watermelon u.u it sucks!
    And well, I think I'm going to call you (:

    I LOVE YOU PUPPY♥

    ResponderEliminar