lunes, 19 de enero de 2009









Well is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as your sliding off your dress?
Well then think of what you did. And I hope to god he was worth it.
When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as you're fingers touch your skin.
I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch... a better fuck
than any boy you'll ever meet. Sweetie you had me.
Girl I was it look past the sweat, a better love deserving of
exchanging body heat in the passenger seat?
no no no you know it will always just be...me.

1 comentario:

  1. Everytime I read your blog's title, I start singing that song (: it's so beautiful (L)
    And your photos too, hahaha.
    AND YES, WE NEED TO TALK ♥
    Tomorrow when I get home, I'm going to call you, cause now I'm at my dad's house and I haven't your number with me u.u
    I miss you and I love you so much♥♥

    I like your changes in your profile, it's so nice (: the photos with your Sister (I think :P) mixed with your lovers' ones it's a great design (L)

    I LOVE YOU PUPPY.

    ResponderEliminar