martes, 6 de enero de 2009

Happy Birthday Turner!





Dear Alex:
Well, I hope you have a great birthday because you definetly more than anyone, deserve it. My whole point by writing this was making something really beautiful so I'll try. I remember when i saw you for the very first time, I was little I was like 12 years old or less and just like any other day I was watching t.v and I saw you and your amazing band, and well by those early days you were nothing but an 18 year-old teenage British lad and I loved you. So I did some research and I bought that amazing album that changed my life like an year after I met you. An let's take a look at you now, you're older (my beautiful 23 year-old!), you're more handsome and you're a formed English man, a man! I mean it seems like yesterday when you were just a boy Alex. So little and full of spots and now you're a gentleman. And I love everything about you, I don't care that you're an asshole sometimes, I kind of like that, i like your attitudes, your voice mainly, your eyes, your hair,you smile, your body, your soul, everything. So yes, have an excelent day, get pissed, do stupid things. It will be awsome, this is for you Turner, the only man I've ever loved,
Maca.

1 comentario:

  1. Yes, happy birthday to my puppy's boyfriend (:
    See you in some minutes at the party :D
    I love you both guys!

    ResponderEliminar