martes, 13 de enero de 2009

Trouble in paradise.


Alex Turner and Alexa Chung to Split?
By Adam, January 2 2009
Alex Turner and Alexa Chung are reportedly set to split. The pair - who first starting dating in 2007 - are said to be facing a "difficult future" as 25-year-old Alexa moves to the States for the dream job of fronting her own show in LA. Although it is breaking Chung's heart to leave Arctic Monkey rocker Alex, 23, pals say she doesn't feel she can turn it down. A source tells Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, "It'll be a big wrench. They're used to spending all their time together. "Both want to make it work, but long-distance relationships are never easy."
I mean. I don't know. I don't know if it's true. I feel bad for Alex, I think he really likes her. Altough the fact that they're breaking up brings some rilief. But it's a bad one because all I want is his happiness wether it is with Alexa or with anyone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario