viernes, 23 de enero de 2009








Well, yeah /makeupalone must feel very good because I'm making her pictures globally known. Haha, actually nobody except Puppy and Ayeem enters my blog so I don't think that should be a problem. Haha. I don't think I'll take care of my beautiful blog tomorrow because tomorrow's a busy day so I'm taking care of it today. Basicly the whole purpose of this entry was to show Alex's new look sort of speaking. Which looks lovely in him as usual, he already had his messy hair as long as now but I think that he changed his hairdresser and his conditioner because now it looks so great on him, don't get me wrong I really liked his long hair before but it wasn't that flattering, now it looks great. His whole style looks great. I love the way he dresses now, and I loved the way he dressed before too. And if you're wondering about the first picture I must say, yes I'm jealous of Alexa, who isn't? But let's face it, they are great for each other and the picture is so cute. The first time I saw it I almost start crying because I haven't seen they kissing before, not kissing directly but yeah almost kisses, I never wanted to see an actual kiss, and I saw this photograph and it was cute, sad at first, but cute because I got to see the tender Alex, the corny Alex, the happy Alex and that is the most important thing ever.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario