lunes, 26 de enero de 2009

Four Days.


Let's write today. It's my last week of doing nothing. I'm leaving on saturday and I'm loving it, I want to go away and have 10 beautiful days of relax and joy. I like all the previous excitement, the suitcase, the journey, the food, the photographs, the gas stations ahaha and all that kind of things. I'm meeting some of the girls this week because I won't see them until I'm back so it will be great. I'm so sick of the computer (for real) I can't stand it.. Before I wanted to be all the time in it now I don't. Dunno why but I just want to lay in bed watch movies and read books HAHA. I am awkard indeed. Well, actually I didn't wanted to write because I wanted the last entry to last forever but it can't last forever, it was beautiful anyway. I'm excited, preparing everything for my holidays and I want to get the hell out of here.
You got control of everyone's eyes. Including mine.

2 comentarios:

  1. Aahhhah somos mamas hace un mes (?) AJAJAJ mi esposita se va y no se con quien voy a empezar a fakearla u.u pero cuando vuelvas vamos a star a full (?) ajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes, I'd like to go away but I know I won't. You really deserve your holidays, as I told you once (: and well, I hope you have a very very nice time there, having fun and relaxing as far as you can (:

    I love you PUPPY ♥

    ResponderEliminar